Get Vietnam visa for Indian

Information about "easy" and "difficult" nationalities to apply for Vietnam visa

Get Vietnam visa for Indian

Unread postby Bumbul » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:03 am

Hello, I am an Indian citizen and plan to visit Vietnam in Jan/ Feb by bus from Cambodia. I would like to know that is the procedure and documents/ information requirements to obtain visa for Vietnam in this case? Also, would I get to make a fresh visa application at Phnom Penh?
Thanks for a reply,
Bumbul

Re: Get Vietnam visa for Indian

Unread postby Fabio » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:04 am

Hi! you need visit Vietnamese Embassy/ Consulate in your country to get an application form and provide with a copy of your valid passport (validity at least 6 months and has 2 blank pages) and 2 passport size photos. On submitting your application, you will have to pay a fee for the Embassy and wait 5-7 working days to get the result. You don't need to make a fresh visa at Phnom Penh to visit Vietnam if you already obtain it in India provided that the visa is still valid.
Fabio

Unread postby Chugdale » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Do you know how to get a visa from India to Vietnam? I'm living in Kanartaka now.
Chugdale

Unread postby Karic » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Chugdale wrote:Do you know how to get a visa from India to Vietnam? I'm living in Kanartaka now.

You can apply online or go to nearest Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, find here: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/Vietnam-Embassies.asp
Karic

Return to Nationality related issues