it's possible to get a vietnam visa in one day?

Information to get Vietnam visa urgently, at weekend, National Holiday, Tet Holiday, ...

it's possible to get a vietnam visa in one day?

Unread postby Billy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:45 am

Hey,
I would like to know if it's possible to get a vietnam visa in one day? If i arrive there at the time they open, will I be able to 9pick my passport up in the afternoon the same day? The day after that, Khmer new year starts so i'll have to wait for 4 days or something. I hope someone knows if it's possible! Thanks
Billy

Re: it's possible to get a vietnam visa in one day?

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 am

In PP you can use 1-day service. You can also ask service from travel agents there as you are urgent to get visa before a long Holiday.
Iloboha

Unread postby Chamay » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 am

Can I easily get a visa for Vietnam whilst in Cambodia?
I will be travelling overland- I will be going to Phnom Penh (2 days)and Shianoukville (5days) - (I will be travelling independently)
Have read that they can be issued - the same day at PP and Shianoukville embassies - has anyone done this recently ?
Thanks in advance - V
Chamay

Unread postby Karic » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 am

Chamay wrote:Can I easily get a visa for Vietnam whilst in Cambodia?
I will be travelling overland- I will be going to Phnom Penh (2 days)and Shianoukville (5days) - (I will be travelling independently)
Have read that they can be issued - the same day at PP and Shianoukville embassies - has anyone done this recently ?
Thanks in advance - V

Yes, it is easy to get vis ain Cambodia. Please see more at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/myforum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9
Karic

Return to Urgent visa services