Visa from Camboia

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Visa from Camboia

Unread postby Eric » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:19 pm

We are planning on motorcoaching from Phomh Penh, Camboia to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Does that change the process on how we obtain a tourist visa? Or should I plan to follow the directions on app. and present at border?
Eric

Re: Visa from Camboia

Unread postby Administrator » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Please see the answer at: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9
Administrator
Site Admin

Unread postby Dehat » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi does anyone know of any reputable travel agents that can arrange a visa for vietnam in Siem Reap? If so how long would this process take?
Dehat

Unread postby Cadric » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Dehat wrote:Hi does anyone know of any reputable travel agents that can arrange a visa for vietnam in Siem Reap? If so how long would this process take?

There are many travel agents/hotels in Siem Reap that offer Vietnam visa service. I heard about Capital Tours with price of $58, it takes 3 days.
Cadric

Unread postby Gob » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 am

Hi,
I'm looking for some help with information on obtaining a Vietnamese Visa while in Phnom Penh.
How much would a single 30 day stay visa cost?Is it possible to get one for more than 30 days and if so how much would this cost? If I obtain a visa in this way is it ok to travel from Phnom Penh to Vietnam by bus or do you need to fly?
Thanks!
Gob

Unread postby Barba » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:53 am

The price for that visa is around $60. For time of staying, 1 monh, 3 months visas are available, if you need staying more than 1 month you have to extend you visa while in Vietnam or get fine on exit. Some travelers stay some days more and get fine as they don't want to (or can not) leave their passport for visa extension procedure. Once you have visa stamped into your passport you can enter Vietnam by any International border gates.
Barba

Unread postby Quinn » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:53 pm

I've read a lot of information about VOA for Vietnam by airport, however I'll be entering from Cambodia by bus, can I apply for a VOA online?
For what it's worth I'm a New Zealander living in Australia if that helps.
Cheers...
Quinn

Unread postby Iloboha » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Quinn wrote:I've read a lot of information about VOA for Vietnam by airport, however I'll be entering from Cambodia by bus, can I apply for a VOA online?
For what it's worth I'm a New Zealander living in Australia if that helps.
Cheers...

VOA is for travelling by air only. You need to get visa in advance at Vietnam Embassy abroad..
Iloboha

Return to Visa on arrival