Who experienced VOA service

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Who experienced VOA service

Unread postby Hyehi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 am

Going by air to Ho Chi Minh and which is best agent to use to arrange VOA?
Hyehi

Re: Who experienced VOA service

Unread postby Eric » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:34 am

There are many travel agents offer Vietnam visa service, you can find easily with Google.
http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com has a simple application form/layout, it requires less information and has huge discount for group application, you can ask for private visa approval letter if you want.
Eric

Unread postby Hanea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

I'd like to get a visa on arrival but is it really safe to leave it till then and, if so, can anyone recommend a reliable company to get the 'invitation letter'? I've already booked my flight on line with Singapore Airlines. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Hanea

Unread postby Vietvis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Hanea wrote:I'd like to get a visa on arrival but is it really safe to leave it till then and, if so, can anyone recommend a reliable company to get the 'invitation letter'? I've already booked my flight on line with Singapore Airlines. Thanks to anyone who can help.

For visa on arrival, you can apply some months before your arrival. But I recommend 2-4 weeks. Tuan Linh Travel is a legal and reliable travel company that have right to submit Vietnam visa on your behalf, you can see information and service fee at: http://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/Vietnam/v ... cation.htm
Vietvis

Unread postby Gilea » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 am

hi im planing a trip to vietnam in may and belive we need a visa can anyone advise the easiest way to get this as there seems to be different options visa on arival etc. my concern is we have conecting flight and dont want any problems at hoi chi minh any advise would be appreciated thanks
Gilea

Unread postby Eric » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 am

The easiest way is visa on arrival providing that you have to enter Vietnam by air. But some travelers opt to get at Embassy as they have condition to do. For visa on arrival, you have to get Vietnam visa sticked into your passport at the first airport then you can get out the airport. It might take half an hour to get visa. You should consider yourself as you know much about your plan.
Eric

Unread postby Pete » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 am

Going to Vietnam in October and have read all about visa on arrival, but im not comfortable with that system. I have down loaded the application from from the internet but not sure if i should pay travel agent $40 to courier passports to the Consulate in N.S.W. or use registered post myself. Thanks.
Pete

Unread postby Denios » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:22 am

Pete wrote:Going to Vietnam in October and have read all about visa on arrival, but im not comfortable with that system. I have down loaded the application from from the internet but not sure if i should pay travel agent $40 to courier passports to the Consulate in N.S.W. or use registered post myself. Thanks.

I recommend you use Vietnam visa on arrival, you do not have to leave your passport. Just do something online and get visa on arrival. Apply and check service fee at http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/
Denios

Unread postby Pie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 pm

I have applied for Vietnam visa online through a website called ....org . I have given passport details and have heard back from them saying they want payment by paypal or bank transfer through western credit union. I am feeling a bit reluctant and wonder if i should have given passport details online. Can anyone tell me if theyve used this website or applied for such visas this way before, and is it ok?
Pie

Unread postby Fabio » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Most of Vietnam travel companies that offer visa service have a payment gateway for online payment. To apply Vietnam visa you have to show your passport detail. vietnam-visa-service.com is a website that you can apply.
Fabio

Unread postby Peeb » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:26 pm

would just like to say i have now done my VOA, was still very dubious about doing them but they where brilliant, filled in my form on 14th, i had a question which they replied to within seconds literaly, and my letter of approval has come today, with just myself and husbands names on them, all for $18 brilliant
anyone needing to do there VOA, i would highly recommend them
1 question , do i need 1 copy per person
Peeb

Unread postby Pead » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:28 pm

/Has anyone used www.....gov.vn to get their Visa on Arrival approval letter?
Pead

Unread postby Barba » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Peeb wrote:would just like to say i have now done my VOA, was still very dubious about doing them but they where brilliant, filled in my form on 14th, i had a question which they replied to within seconds literaly, and my letter of approval has come today, with just myself and husbands names on them, all for $18 brilliant
anyone needing to do there VOA, i would highly recommend them
1 question , do i need 1 copy per person

No, just a copy for your group is enough
Barba

Unread postby Barba » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Pead wrote:/Has anyone used http://www.....gov.vn to get their Visa on Arrival approval letter?

There is no Governmental body provides visa service. You should select a website/company that claim themselve private business.
Barba

Unread postby Hifef » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:04 pm

has anyone used ....com online to get visa approval letter.also if i got one how would i know if it was genuine and what would happen if i got to saigon airport and it was not.would be thankfull for any advice.
Hifef

Unread postby Iloboha » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:18 pm

You can see sample of visa approval letter at http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... letter.asp. Do not worry they do business, not cheating for some $. With an approval letter, the Immigration Officers at airport will stamp a Vietnam visa for you.
Iloboha

Unread postby Heme » Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am

Dear Sirs, we have two business man, Spanish nationality, living in Spain, that need to enter in Hanoi,Vietnam for a short business visit by the end of May. We would arrive from Hong Kong, where had a previous business visit the days before. Asked to my Vietnamese business partner he does not know about this service of issuing entrance VISA in Hanoi Airport itself. Could you please confirm details of the official authority in the arrival Hanoi airport, and others relevants? We wouldn''t like to arrive in Hanoi and being retained because of wrong practice or not coming with the Visa in the pocket.. What guaranties do we have that this mean is valid and guaranteed? Many Thanks!
Heme

Unread postby Fabio » Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 am

Heme wrote:Dear Sirs, we have two business man, Spanish nationality, living in Spain, that need to enter in Hanoi,Vietnam for a short business visit by the end of May. We would arrive from Hong Kong, where had a previous business visit the days before. Asked to my Vietnamese business partner he does not know about this service of issuing entrance VISA in Hanoi Airport itself. Could you please confirm details of the official authority in the arrival Hanoi airport, and others relevants? We wouldn''t like to arrive in Hanoi and being retained because of wrong practice or not coming with the Visa in the pocket.. What guaranties do we have that this mean is valid and guaranteed? Many Thanks!

Visa on arrival has been put into practice more than ten years.
It helps promote Vietnam tourism and investment in Vietnam.
You can check in the Internet and see many travel companies offer this service.
We have lots of Spanish clients, you can see at: http://www.vietnamitasenmadrid.com/p/visado.html or http://www.vietnamitasenmadrid.com/p/visado.html
We guarantee that with our service (to get Vietnam visa approval letter) you will get Vietnam visa on arrival, at Vietnam airport.
You can check with airlines. With Vietnam visa approval letter, you can check in flight to Vietnam. Without the letter no airlines allow you to get on their plane. They will be punished for bringing travelers to Vietnam without Vietnam entry permision.
Fabio

Unread postby Hale » Thu May 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Has anyone used the online service
www.....org to obtain a visa for vietnam on arrival. I have been told by my travel agent that this seems to be the way to go now but am a little nervous about travelling without a visa stamped in my passport before hand !! Any advice???
Hale

Unread postby Barba » Thu May 08, 2014 2:27 pm

If you still doubt about Vietnam visa on arrival, the best way is to apply visa at Embassy and get visa stamped in your passport before hand.
Barba

Unread postby Chaery » Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 am

Hello,
We are planning to travel to Vietnam for 1 month and half, we might go to Ho Chi Minh and come back form Hanoi, but we want to visit also maybe to Laos, Cambodia or China during that period. We are interested in having the letter to get the visa on arrival. In order to get the letter we want to fill the form you have here but we have some doubts http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/Spa ... online.asp
Do we have to choose the one that is saying "one month/multiple entrances tourist visa" even that if we are going to stay nearly 2 months.
We do not have the plane tickets yet, is it possible to indicate approximate dates of arrival and departure to get the letter?
Apart of 19 USD per person is there any other costs when we continue following the form?
Thanks in advance,
Chaery

Unread postby Karic » Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 am

Chaery wrote:Hello,
We are planning to travel to Vietnam for 1 month and half, we might go to Ho Chi Minh and come back form Hanoi, but we want to visit also maybe to Laos, Cambodia or China during that period. We are interested in having the letter to get the visa on arrival. In order to get the letter we want to fill the form you have here but we have some doubts http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/Spa ... online.asp
Do we have to choose the one that is saying "one month/multiple entrances tourist visa" even that if we are going to stay nearly 2 months.
We do not have the plane tickets yet, is it possible to indicate approximate dates of arrival and departure to get the letter?
Apart of 19 USD per person is there any other costs when we continue following the form?
Thanks in advance,

Hi,
- Because your planning will travel to Vietnam for nearly 2 months so you have to choose “3 month multiple entries visa”, prices for visa approval letter of 3 month multiple is $35/pax (this price is not including stamping fee that you have to paid directly at Vietnam airport is $95/pax)
- If you have not had the plane tickets yet, you can indicate approximate dates of arrival and departure to get the letter.
Regards
Karic

Return to Visa on arrival