Information & Processing to get Visa On Arrival

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Information & Processing to get Visa On Arrival

Unread postby Ungly » Mon May 26, 2014 4:24 pm

I am trying to make a border run, and I have no desire to spend a day on a bus, so I am going to HCMC Vietnam. I want information about VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL and the online application process. If anyone has used this process in the past can you please share any information on the procedure and if it worked for you?
Ungly

Re: Information & Processing to get Visa On Arrival

Unread postby Iloboha » Mon May 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Yes, visa on arrival will simplify the process of getting visa to Vietnam with below step:
* Apply your Vietnam visa online, pay fee for this service to get visa approval letter (about $17/applicant)
* Get Vietnam visa approval letter after 3 working days
* Bring the letter, photos, stamping fee to get Vietnam visa sticked into your passport, on arrival, at Vietnam airport
Apply Vietnam visa and see more detail information at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... online.asp
Iloboha

Unread postby Chelsa » Thu May 29, 2014 10:07 am

Hi All,
I am hoping someone can advise me on the best and easiest way to obtain our Visa's for Vietnam.
I have checked on-line, and some sources advise an application to the Embassy with a fee per visa, to which they then send you a 'letter of approval' that you take with you to your arrival airport in Vietnam, where you then buy your visa for approx $45(USD) per person.
Is this method recommended as it does seem fairly simple ?
I have noticed all the prices are marked in $'s(USD) for Visa's at the airport, is this the only currency they will accept or am I able to pay with £'s(GBP) ?
Thanks in advance,
Chelsa

Unread postby Barba » Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 am

Yes, get Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way, simple and quick. You can pay for stamping fee in US$ or VND but you can also pay in GBP £ though some travelers said the exchange rate is not good :)
Barba

Unread postby Angel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:34 am

Is it safe to apply for Vietnam Visa online and how much should you pay? Can you recommend a Company. I only have three weeks before travelling.
Angel

Unread postby Fabio » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 am

Angel wrote:Is it safe to apply for Vietnam Visa online and how much should you pay? Can you recommend a Company. I only have three weeks before travelling.

Yes, many travelers applied Vietnam visa online. Depending on your visa, fees are different. Three week before your trip is alright for Vietnam visa application. You can see total fee to get Vietnam visa here: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... a-fees.asp
Fabio

Unread postby Hoggic » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 am

Hi guys,
Just a quick one. I have read through a lot of material here which has convinced me that VOA is the way to go for my and my girlfriends trip to vietnam, but one thing I would like to ask is if anyone has ever flown from Bali to vietnam, and if they have hand any problems with the airport in Bali (Denpasar) accepting the letter and letting you on the plane? Everything I have read had been from london so I would like to be sure there would be no problems traveling from Bali...
Thanks
Hoggic

Unread postby Eric » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:41 am

Airlines have to update information about entry visa of their routes. Vietnam visa on arrival has been launched for long, they must know, especially Indonesia is neighbor country and member of ASEAN countries. We haven't heard any report about this.
Eric

Unread postby Kayla » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 am

Hi, does anybody know the best way to get a Vietnam Visa before we arrive?
We are going from the UK to Hanoi and then leaving from HCMC 15 days later. I've looked up Visa's on the embassy website but all it says is that it is quicker to apply for the Visa before we get there but gives no information about where to apply for one. Any advice would be great!
Kayla

Unread postby Barba » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 am

Kayla wrote:Hi, does anybody know the best way to get a Vietnam Visa before we arrive?
We are going from the UK to Hanoi and then leaving from HCMC 15 days later. I've looked up Visa's on the embassy website but all it says is that it is quicker to apply for the Visa before we get there but gives no information about where to apply for one. Any advice would be great!

Yes, visa on arrival is the best way. You do not need to get visa before your trip, just need a visa approval letter to get boarding and get Vietnam visa on arrival.
Barba

Unread postby Ike » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:03 am

I am wondering if anyone has traveled to Vietnam and gotten their visa on arrival? Through this website, http://www...com/, you can apply for your visa and you will be sent a Letter of Approval from the Vietnam Embassy. You then turn this letter in at the airport when you land and you will be given your visa.
Before i commit to this company, has anyone else been successful at this through this company or any other company? Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks!
Ike

Unread postby Cadric » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:04 am

Vietnam visa on arrival is nothing new.
After 3 working days travel agent will send you Vietnam visa approval letter. This letter is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department, not Embassy. You bring the letter to get boarding and get visa stamped into your passport, on arrival, at Vietnam airport.
We recommend you use service of Tuan Linh Travel, a legal, fully licensed travel company in Hanoi Vietnam.
Cadric

Unread postby Imogen » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am

I am trying to make a border run, and I have no desire to spend a day on a bus, so I am going to HCMC Vietnam. I want information about VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL and the online application process. If anyone has used this process in the pass can you please share any information on the procedure and if it worked for you?
Imogen

Unread postby Karic » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 am

Imogen wrote:I am trying to make a border run, and I have no desire to spend a day on a bus, so I am going to HCMC Vietnam. I want information about VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL and the online application process. If anyone has used this process in the pass can you please share any information on the procedure and if it worked for you?

Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable for travel by air only.
If you go to Vietnam through land border you have to get visa in advance.
You can see information and check visa service fee at: https://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/Apply-Vietnam-visa-online.asp
Karic

Unread postby Kylie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi, I will travel to Vietnam next week but I don't know exactly which day yet as I have not booked my flight. Can you issue me a visa form with a flexible entry date? Also, I might depart from London on Friday 12 and fly first to Kiev in Ukraine. If your service takes 3 days then I need the visa to print in time before I enter Vietnam. Please let me know urgently what to do and I will apply through your service. Thank you very much!
Kylie

Unread postby Fabio » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Kylie wrote:Hi, I will travel to Vietnam next week but I don't know exactly which day yet as I have not booked my flight. Can you issue me a visa form with a flexible entry date? Also, I might depart from London on Friday 12 and fly first to Kiev in Ukraine. If your service takes 3 days then I need the visa to print in time before I enter Vietnam. Please let me know urgently what to do and I will apply through your service. Thank you very much!

Regarding your questions, please see my answers below:
- We will issue a 1-month visa for you (from your proposed date). You can enter and exit Vietnam within the given date the visa approval letter.
- You also need visa approval letter to get boarding so please select the best processing time to get the letter in time for your trip.
Fabio

Return to Visa on arrival