Visa collecting at airport

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Visa collecting at airport

Unread postby hoito » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:42 am

Hi
My son and I are flying into Hanoi in September,
Can anyone advise on the system of collecting a visa at the airport? Is this the best way.
We are a far away to the Embassy.
hoito

Re: Visa collecting at airport

Unread postby Galent » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 am

Yes, it is your best way. Collecting visa at airport is not at all problem. Vietnam airports are small, visa booth is on the way out, you can not miss it. Immigration Officers at airport work 24/7 so you can get visa anytime you arrive. Only one thing you should consider is the number of travelers that get visa on arrival like you. It is not a big issue as you need max. 30 minutes providing that you bring all documents needed: visa approval letter, passport, photo, stamping fee. You can see more information here: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... m-visa.asp
Picture of visa booth at airport: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... port-Hanoi
Galent

Unread postby Faxiet » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am

thats great advise!
Only thing is i am travelling overland to vietnam, crossing the border at ho chi minh from cambodia, reckon that will be okay though?
Faxiet

Unread postby Denios » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

Faxiet wrote:thats great advise!
Only thing is i am travelling overland to vietnam, crossing the border at ho chi minh from cambodia, reckon that will be okay though?

No, visa on arrival is for air travel only. You go to Vietnam from Cambodia by land so you have to get visa in advance.
Denios

Unread postby Kelly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:10 pm

I am traveling with a group who will all be arriving into Tan Son Nhat airport on December 28, 2014. For your processing services, is it necessary that we all go to the Landing Visa desk together, or may we go separately? I am asking because some will be landing in the morning (10AM) and others in the evening (5PM).
Kelly

Unread postby Iloboha » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Kelly wrote:I am traveling with a group who will all be arriving into Tan Son Nhat airport on December 28, 2014. For your processing services, is it necessary that we all go to the Landing Visa desk together, or may we go separately? I am asking because some will be landing in the morning (10AM) and others in the evening (5PM).

Yes, you can go to Immigration Desk separately. You have to print 2 copies of the letter. Each group bring the letter with their names on it to get visa on arrival.
Iloboha

Return to Visa on arrival