Where to get visa stamped?

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Where to get visa stamped?

Unread postby Sevit » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

I have used you previously for all my Vietnam visa requests but on this occasion I have a question.
We are travelling from Singapore to Phu Quoc via Hoh Chi Minh. My question is would we pick up a visa in HCM, our transit time is only an hour and a half and we need to get from the international to domestic terminal. Or do we collect at Phu Quoc airport instead?
Please would you be able to advise. I have googled but I am unable to find a clear answer and do not wish to get this wrong and be refused entry.
I very much look forward to your reply.
Sevit

Re: Where to get visa stamped?

Unread postby Administrator » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:50 pm

If you arrive HCMC then get out to domestic gate to take flight to Phu Quoc you have to get visa on arrival at HCMC airport (Tan Son Nhat airport)
Administrator
Site Admin

Unread postby Googlee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 am

hi guys.
i have seen on the internet, that i can get a visa, collect at the airport. is this safe, and were do i collect the visa form. thank u.
Googlee

Unread postby Karic » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 am

Googlee wrote:hi guys.
i have seen on the internet, that i can get a visa, collect at the airport. is this safe, and were do i collect the visa form. thank u.

Yes, visa on arrival has been an useful tool to promote Vietnam tourism for a long time. But unlike Cambodia and Laos, you have to get your visa approved first (with a visa approval letter) and Vietnam visa on arrival is applied for air travel only. On arrival, you have to fill in an other form, handout for free at visa booth. You can see more information about Vietnam visa on arrival here: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... rrival.asp
Karic

Unread postby Hanee » Sat May 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Where do I go at the SGN / HCMC airport to get the visa?
Hanee

Unread postby Iloboha » Sat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Hanee wrote:Where do I go at the SGN / HCMC airport to get the visa?

At the airport, on the way to baggage claim, you will see Landing Visa (or Visa Upon Arrival) office. All you do is to hand in the documents (photos, passport, Copy of approval letter...) and wait to get your passport back with Vietnam visa stamped.
Iloboha

Return to Visa on arrival