Visa on arrivals for UK

Information about Vietnam visa on arrival

Visa on arrivals for UK

Unread postby Jungle » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:30 am

Hi
I am travelling to Vietnam from the UK for 10 nights in April staying in Ho Chi Minh City for 1 night then on to Phu Quoc for the rest of my trip. Excuse my ignorance but I have never travelled to Vietnam before and was hoping someone could offer some advice regarding Visa's. Is it something I apply for before I leave the UK as I have read about the Visa on arrivals etc. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to do this???
Kind regards
Jungle

Re: Visa on arrivals for UK

Unread postby Barba » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

Yes, as you stay one night in HCMC you have to get visa. The easiest way is to apply online, you will get visa on arrival, at Vietnam airport. You can see more at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com
Barba

Unread postby Bettley » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:49 am

Vietnam Visa for UK Passport Holders Travelling from India
Flying from Bangalore, India to Hanoi and then visiting Haylong Bay, Hue, Hoi An before returning to Bangalore from Hanoi. Need some help on whether we just need the standard UK passport holder visa or anything extra because coming from India. Also, is VOA easier than attempting to get Visas from embassy in Delhi? What do we need to do for VOA?
Bettley

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 am

Bettley wrote:Vietnam Visa for UK Passport Holders Travelling from India
Flying from Bangalore, India to Hanoi and then visiting Haylong Bay, Hue, Hoi An before returning to Bangalore from Hanoi. Need some help on whether we just need the standard UK passport holder visa or anything extra because coming from India. Also, is VOA easier than attempting to get Visas from embassy in Delhi? What do we need to do for VOA?

It is not important where you come from with UK passport holders. Yes, visa on arrival is the best way to get Vietnam visa. You don't need to send passport (even a scan), just apply online at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/
Iloboha

Return to Visa on arrival