How to get Vietnam visa in Lao?

Instruction to get Vietnam visa with Tuan Linh Travel visa service

How to get Vietnam visa in Lao?

Unread postby Joeyl » Fri May 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi there,
Anyone got any idea if you can get a Vietnam visa sorted in Pakse, and if so how long it takes?
Joeyl

Re: How to get Vietnam visa in Lao?

Unread postby Denios » Fri May 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Normally it takes 3-5 working days (1 week) but some travelers said there is 1-day service there, of course it incurr some more fee, but acceptable.
Denios

Unread postby Nilleg » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:20 am

Hi there,
Does anyone know what the procedure is for border crossing from Laos through Vietnam?
I am flying from Toronto Canada to Vientiane laos for a month and would like to explore vietnam for a week sometime.
I had thought, out of convenience, that I can get my passport stamped at my Hanoi stopover flight before getting on the next plane to my final destination of Vientiane, Laos. I even went ahead with the online approval letter. Is this wrong?
Nilleg

Unread postby Cadric » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:22 am

Nilleg wrote:Hi there,
Does anyone know what the procedure is for border crossing from Laos through Vietnam?
I am flying from Toronto Canada to Vientiane laos for a month and would like to explore vietnam for a week sometime.
I had thought, out of convenience, that I can get my passport stamped at my Hanoi stopover flight before getting on the next plane to my final destination of Vientiane, Laos. I even went ahead with the online approval letter. Is this wrong?

In your case you should have Vietnam visa before your trip or in Vientian before entering Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival for traveler to Vietnam, not for transit though you will go to Vietnam later.
Cadric

Return to How Vietnam visa service work