How to get visa at Embassy of Viet Nam in London

Instruction to get Vietnam visa with Tuan Linh Travel visa service

How to get visa at Embassy of Viet Nam in London

Unread postby Hievty » Mon May 12, 2014 10:51 am

Am visiting Ho Chi Minh City for 4 nights in December.
Have seen very helpful advice on this forum informing me that the visa charge per person will be £54 per person plus £6 per person handling fee for return postage for 3 visas. I'm taking that as a total of £180? Does anyone know who to make the cheque out to when sending the completed paperwork off to the Embassy of Viet Nam in Kensington, London?
Hievty

Re: How to get visa at Embassy of Viet Nam in London

Unread postby Barba » Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

Why don't you think of visa on arrival? Just check information about it to simplify your work.
Barba

Unread postby Iphigeneia » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:12 am

Hi all!
Me and my partner are going to Vietnam and both need a single entry 30 day visa. I was going to apply via post to the Vietnam Embassy in London as this seems like the simplest option for us (as we don't live anywhere near London so email/person wasn't a great option for us) but I'm anxious about having to send our passports with the applications - has anybody else applied for their Vietnam visas in this way? And did it all go smoothly?
Many thanks!
Iphigeneia

Unread postby Cadric » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:13 am

Iphigeneia wrote:Hi all!
Me and my partner are going to Vietnam and both need a single entry 30 day visa. I was going to apply via post to the Vietnam Embassy in London as this seems like the simplest option for us (as we don't live anywhere near London so email/person wasn't a great option for us) but I'm anxious about having to send our passports with the applications - has anybody else applied for their Vietnam visas in this way? And did it all go smoothly?
Many thanks!

- We advise visa on arrival with online application, just stay at home, information require is not more than in the first page of your passport.
Cadric

Return to How Vietnam visa service work