How it work, plz explain

Instruction to get Vietnam visa with Tuan Linh Travel visa service

How it work, plz explain

Unread postby Siskim » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:44 am

Hi there, I''d like to obtain a visa but I had a question in regards to how it works. I understand that you can send me a form that will help me obtain a visa. I am planning to travel via land from Cambodia into Vietnam and then from Vietnam into Laos. According to the Vietnam embassy I must obtain an adhesive visa if I''m planning to enter Laos via land. Is that something that you provide or do I need to send in my passport to our embassy here in the US to get that obtained? What is your advice? Many thanks!!
Siskim

Re: How it work, plz explain

Unread postby Galent » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 am

If you travel to Vietnam by land, you have to get Vietnam visa stamped in your passport in advance.
If you enter Vietnam by air, you can get visa on arrival. Visa will be stamped in your passport on arrival, at Vietnam airports.
In both cases, we can provide visa approval letter that you can bring to get visa at Embassy or on arrival.
Note: depend on your selection, we will provide particular letter for you, letter to get visa on arrival can not use to get visa at Embassy.
We provide Vietnam visa service only, for Laos and Cambodia, you can easily get visa on arrival without pre-approved letter.
Galent

Unread postby Siskim » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 am

Thank you very much for your reply and the very useful information. It's greatly appreciated.
I will be confirming my plans this week and will contact you on what type of letter I will need.
Siskim

Unread postby Cadric » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:49 am

I had an additional question in regards to the visa.
My friend and I are planning to arrive in Hanoi by airplane so we would obtain a letter for "upon arrival." Though we're planning to leave via land into Cambodia. We should be fine with the "upon arrival" letter correct as we'll already have our visa for the amount of time that we'll be in Vietnam regardless of leaving the country by air or land.
I just want to be sure and make sure we have our bases covered.
Cadric

Unread postby Galent » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:51 am

Visa approval letter is for helping you to get Vietnam visa easily.
After getting visa, your visa approval letter is invalid.
You can stay in Vietnam within the given period in your visa.
You can exit Vietnam at any where, regardless land borde or airport/seaport.
Happy trip!
Galent

Return to How Vietnam visa service work