Recommended site?

Other Vietnam visa related issues

Recommended site?

Unread postby Caij » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm planning to go to Vietnam next October and i'm searching for the best way to apply the visa.
After many internet searches, i found a site that have on bottom "recommend by tripadvisor".
Anyone who have apply their visa on this site? Is the "recommend by tripadvisor" a valid information?
Caij

Re: Recommended site?

Unread postby Karic » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

There are many travel agents/websites offer Vietnam visa service. But no website get such recommendation by Tripadvisor.
vietnam-visa-service.com has a simple application steps and has huge discount for group application, you can also ask for private visa approval letter.
Karic

Unread postby Galery » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 am

I notice there are several onljne visa application systems whereby u pick up your visa at the airport on arrival in hanoi which one safe and ok?
Galery

Unread postby Eric » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 am

Galery wrote:I notice there are several onljne visa application systems whereby u pick up your visa at the airport on arrival in hanoi which one safe and ok?

You can check at http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/ this site offers good service fee with big discount for group application :P
Eric

Unread postby Gehie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

I'd like to get a visa on arrival but is it really safe to leave it till then and, if so, can anyone recommend a reliable company to get the 'invitation letter'? I've already booked my flight on line with Singapore Airlines. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Gehie

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 am

For visa on arrival, you can apply some months before your arrival. But I recommend 2-4 weeks. Tuan Linh Travel is a legal and reliable travel company that have right to submit Vietnam visa on your behalf, you can see information and service fee at: http://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/Vietnam/v ... cation.htm
Iloboha

Unread postby Hegg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello,
There is so much confusing information about getting visas for Vietnam! >_<
I have a British passport and will visit Ho Chi Minh City for a few days. Then fly to Laos for a week or so. And then visit Hanoi for a few days.
I guess I need a Multiple entry 30-day tourist visa. I contacted the Vietnamese Embassy here in London and the price is £85!! Ouch.
They also say that Visas on Arrival is not recommended as they are scams. I see other people in the forum successfully getting VOAs for say, $50 (around £30 for both letter and stamp fee).
How can there be such a big discrepancy in prices? If the Embassy price was a little bit higher, then I would definitely go for that - but this is a significant cost difference here!
Any thoughts? Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced VOA company that they successfully used?
Many thanks,
Hegg

Unread postby Iloboha » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Iloboha

Unread postby Ekka » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 am

I am leaving for a trip to SE Asia in mid January. I need to obtain a Vietnam visa for my land entrance to Vietnam. I am leaning to using an agent to obtain that visa without sending my passport. What agent(s) would you recommend ?
Ekka

Unread postby Ibsen » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 am

Hiya All,
I'm looking for a recommendation for a travel agent in Phnom Penh I can use to get a visa for Vietnam.
Cheers in advance.
Ibsen

Unread postby Karic » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 am

Ibsen wrote:Hiya All,
I'm looking for a recommendation for a travel agent in Phnom Penh I can use to get a visa for Vietnam.
Cheers in advance.

Hope you can find your answer here: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/myforum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9
Karic

Unread postby Imelda » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:24 pm

I have found out many websites supplying visa services in Vietnam but I don't know what I should apply for. Does someone have experience with it? Please tell me.
Imelda

Unread postby Karic » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Vietnam visa service provided by Tuan Linh Travel is highly recommended you can check fee and apply at: https://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/Apply-Vietnam-visa-online.asp.
Karic

Return to Others