How to get Vietnam Visas for UK citizens

Other Vietnam visa related issues

How to get Vietnam Visas for UK citizens

Unread postby Thithy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm

I need to get Visas for UK citizens for Vietnam. Is the online service relaibale and valid? The Vietnamese Embassy told me it is only for special cases. Has anyone used this service from the UK and how have you found it?
Thithy

Re: How to get Vietnam Visas for UK citizens

Unread postby Barba » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Yes, you can get Vietnam visa on arrival. Just apply online, get visa approval letter and then get Vietnam visa stamped into your passport at Vietnam airport, on arrival. :|
Barba

Unread postby Heelic » Thu May 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi
I am travelling to Vietnam from the UK for 10 nights in April staying in Ho Chi Minh City for 1 night then on to Phu Quoc for the rest of my trip. Excuse my ignorance but I have never travelled to Vietnam before and was hoping someone could offer some advice regarding Visa's. Is it something I apply for before I leave the UK as I have read about the Visa on arrivals etc. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to do this???
Heelic

Unread postby Barba » Thu May 08, 2014 2:26 pm

You should apply for visa on arrival. If you just transit in Ho Chi Minh City, do not go out the airport you even do not need Vietnam visa as foreigners are free from visa to Phu Quoc Island. Please see the news at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/blog/?p=46
Barba

Unread postby Booby » Wed May 28, 2014 11:00 am

In Bangkok I want to get a visa to enter Vietnam by land. I arrive on the evening of Friday 30th November and 5th December is the King's Birthday.
What is the best way of arranging this quickly. I will be staying in the Khao San Road area and would like to use a reputable agent as it a waste of a day to locate the Vietnamese Embassy and spend hours in queues.
We will be passing though Pnomh Pen for a day or two if that is any easier.
I hold a Britsh passport.
Booby

Unread postby Karic » Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Hi
You can go to Phnom Penh and get Vietnam visa there, it is much easier and you can ask for 1-day service.
Karic

Unread postby Karina » Thu May 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Hey,
I'm struggling to find info on acquiring a vietnam tourist visa. The closest embassy is London, I live in Scotland. On the UK embassy website it gives no pricing info. I also need to acquire visas for Laos and Cambodia. Any tips, hints would be appreciated. Thanks.
Karina

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu May 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Karina wrote:Hey,
I'm struggling to find info on acquiring a vietnam tourist visa. The closest embassy is London, I live in Scotland. On the UK embassy website it gives no pricing info. I also need to acquire visas for Laos and Cambodia. Any tips, hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Why don't you think of getting Vietnam visa on arrival? This helps you save much time and money.
For Laos and Cambodia you can get visa on arrival without pre-approved like Vietnam visa on arrival.
Check service fee and get Vietnam visa information and at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com.
Iloboha

Return to Others