Vietnam Visa Extension Question

Other Vietnam visa related issues

Vietnam Visa Extension Question

Unread postby Igor » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 am

Hello Everyone,
I want to get a 3 month Single-entry Visa extension for a for 2 passports one is Canadian and the other is a Khmer passport.
The present visa are B3, 3 month, multiple entry.
Where is the best place in Nha Trang (Travel Agent) to get a Vietnam Visa Extension?
How much should it cost for a 3 month, Single Entry Visa Extension?
How long does it take and what is the procedure?
Thanks for your help
Igor

Re: Vietnam Visa Extension Question

Unread postby Barba » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:53 am

It costs $160/pax to extend 3 months, single entry. It takes about 1 week, travel agent will submit for you. They will keep your passport during this time.
Barba

Unread postby Iman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 am

My wife and I got our 1 month approval visa letter for multiple entry for visa on arrival the other day. We extended our trip beyond 30 days by a few extra days and now we need to extend our visa. Can we do this in country without staying in one place for 5 to7 days? We are flying in and out of Ho Chi Minh city and only need 3 more days on our visa?
Iman

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 am

Iman wrote:My wife and I got our 1 month approval visa letter for multiple entry for visa on arrival the other day. We extended our trip beyond 30 days by a few extra days and now we need to extend our visa. Can we do this in country without staying in one place for 5 to7 days? We are flying in and out of Ho Chi Minh city and only need 3 more days on our visa?

You have to leave your passport at least 1 day to get visa extension.
Normally it takes 5 working days, you have to pay for fast service.
Some prople prefer paying fine at airport than extend their visa as the fee might be more than paying fine (around $10/day).
Iloboha

Return to Others