Blank pages in PP

Information about required passport for Vietnam visa

Blank pages in PP

Unread postby Tony » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:12 am

How do I get a visa in advance for Vietnam? Also, how many blank pages in a passport are needed? I am in Brazil. Thank you.
Tony

Re: Blank pages in PP

Unread postby Karic » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 am

You can have a visa stick into your passport by going to Vietnma Embassy and apply Vietnam visa there. Another way is to get your visa approved, then you bring the approval letter to get visa on arrival, at Vietnam airport. Your passport must have 2 blank pages for visa and Immigration stamps. For your nationality we can arrange visa approval letter within 3 days. In urgent case you can get the letter within 2 hours.
Karic

Unread postby Pygre » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi,
I have just two side by side pages left in my passport and wondered how many pages the Vietnam visa takes up? Do they just attach the visa to a page in the passport or is it printed onto the passport? Hope i dont have to renew my passport 3 years early :-(
Thanks in advance
Pygre

Unread postby Karic » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Pygre wrote:Hi,
I have just two side by side pages left in my passport and wondered how many pages the Vietnam visa takes up? Do they just attach the visa to a page in the passport or is it printed onto the passport? Hope i dont have to renew my passport 3 years early :-(
Thanks in advance

It is alright with 2 blank pages
Karic

Unread postby Vielty » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:40 am

Does anyone know or remember if you need extra blank pages in your passport AFTER you have received the actual visa? I only have 2 left and i need those for a Chinese one! Any advice would be much appreciated.
Vielty

Unread postby Eric » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 am

Vielty wrote:Does anyone know or remember if you need extra blank pages in your passport AFTER you have received the actual visa? I only have 2 left and i need those for a Chinese one! Any advice would be much appreciated.

For Vietnam visa you need 2 blank pages.
Eric

Return to Passport issues