Embassy and visa online?

Information about visa stamped at Vietnam Embassies abroad

Embassy and visa online?

Unread postby Fabio » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 am

Hi
Is it possible to apply for the visa online before going to the Embassy in Abuja so that the visa can be stamped?
On your site it says that applicants can apply online, pay the fee and obtain the letter of approval by email. Is this correct?
Regards
Fabio

Re: Embassy and visa online?

Unread postby Karic » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:03 am

Yes, you apply and pay online. We will submit your application to Immigration Office and send you Vietnam visa approval letter by email.
If you want to get visa at Embassy, please select at the field "Place to get visa" as your pointed Vietnam Embassy and later type the City of the Embassy (Eg. Vietnam Embassy in Moscow).
However stamping fee at Embassy is different and procedure at Embassy is usually complicated than at airport, please consider.
Karic

Unread postby Luisa » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 am

I plan to go by train from Bangkok to Vietnam. What happens then?
Luisa

Unread postby Karic » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 am

There is no train from Bangkok to Vietnam, you have to pass Cambodia or Laos.
If you go to Vietnam by land border, you can not get visa on arrival, you have to get visa in advance. Go to our website and select place to get Vietnam visa (Vietnam Embassy/Consulate abroad), then we will arrange visa approval letter for you to get visa there.
Visa on arrival is valid only for travelers go to Vietnma by air.
Karic

Unread postby Luisa » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:13 am

You have been very helpfull end I appreciate all your information, but I think I will send my passport and other required documents plus 80€ to the embassy in Madrid and leave Barcelona with my visa in my passport.
18$ is a huge difference compared with 80€. Could you tell me how long can it take me to get Vietnam from Bangkok ?
Thank you so much for everything
Luisa

Unread postby Karic » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:13 am

It is about 2.5 hrs from BKK to Vietnam by airplane
Karic

Unread postby JoeH » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 am

My husband (american) and I (danish) are in Cairo. We would like to visit Vietnam for two months of tourism in March and April of 2014. We went to the Vietnamese Embassy here in Cairo, and were told we needed a letter of approval from a vietnamese friend in order to get a 2 month visa. What does our friend need to do exactly? Is this something you can do for us?
We will be entering Vietnam by land from Laos.
We will be in Denmark, Thailand and Laos before Vietnam. What is the easiest way to get the visa for us?
Thanks for your help!
JoeH

Unread postby Vietvis » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 am

If you go to Vietnam by land from Laos, you cannot get visa on arrival. You have to get visa in advance at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate abroad.
For 2 months stay you have to apply for 3 months visa as the Immigration Office issue 1 month and 3 months only, they do not issue 2 months visa.
To get Vietnam visa at Embassy/Consulate, you have to get a visa approval letter from Immigration Office. The letter can be arranged through a Vietnam travel company like us.
We will help you to get the letter after 3 working days, then we send the letter by email. You print the letter and bring it to the Embassy to get Vietnam visa stamped.
Please apply and pay for our service at: http://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/Vietnam/v ... cation.htm
After getting your visa information and your payment for our service, we will process your visa.
Vietvis

Unread postby JoeH » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:32 am

The website only shows a business visa for three month single entry. We are interested in a three month tourist visa. Is that available?
JoeH

Unread postby Vietvis » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:33 am

Yes, you can apply for 3 month business visa.
Tourist visa is only for 1 month. Immigration Office classify for their managing purpose only, once in Vietnam business visa and tourist visa have the same right.
Vietvis

Unread postby Rulan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:56 am

Hi, Im currently studying in Guilin, China and I would like to go to Vietnam for holidays coming in two weeks. But I have no possibility to go to Nanning to get the visa because of my classes. I found out that I can order the visa on internet, but is it also possible for my when Ill go to Vientam by train and notby plane? So ill not get stamped at the airport. Or is there an other possibility how to get the visa here in Guilin?
Rulan

Unread postby Galent » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 am

Rulan wrote:Hi, Im currently studying in Guilin, China and I would like to go to Vietnam for holidays coming in two weeks. But I have no possibility to go to Nanning to get the visa because of my classes. I found out that I can order the visa on internet, but is it also possible for my when Ill go to Vientam by train and notby plane? So ill not get stamped at the airport. Or is there an other possibility how to get the visa here in Guilin?

If you go to Vietnam by train, you have to get visa before get in the train.
I am not sure that you can get visa in Guilin, but you can get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate:
http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/inf ... assies.asp
Galent

Unread postby Hugga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 am

Could anyone please tell me what the price difference between obtaining a visa through a search engine or direct to the embassy
Hugga

Unread postby Karic » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:28 am

Visa fee is different from Embassy to Embassy, you should check before applying. For visa on arrival, you will know exactly how much you have to pay for a Vietnam visa. It is roughly $62 for 1 month single visa ($17 for service fee; $45 for stamping fee). But the total fee may reduce sharply with group application ($5 for group of 13 applicants), www.vietnamvisasite.com is the website I mentioned.
Karic

Unread postby Pocge » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Can anyone tell me is it possible to get a Vietnam visa online ?
The Sydney Consulate was adament that sites like- www.....com are not reliable and people lose money...anyone any experience or advice please ?
Im asking as Im in Thailand and pushed for time !
Pocge

Unread postby Karic » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

The problem is Vietnam travel companies are taking visa revenue from Embassy/Consulate with their quality service. You can check in many forums about Vietnam visa on arrival or visa service provided by Vietnam companies.
Karic

Unread postby Hemy » Wed May 07, 2014 11:30 am

I have decided to fly to Hanoi from Laos and wondered if my best bet is to get a visa in Laos for vietnam or if I can do online and get at Hanoi airport?
Many thanks
Hemy

Unread postby Fabio » Wed May 07, 2014 11:36 am

It depends on your mean of transport. If you arrive Hanoi by air, the best way is visa on arrival. If you go to Vietnma through land border you have to get visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate abroad before entering Vietnam
Fabio

Return to Vietnam visa at Embassies