How much for a Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh?

Information about visa stamped at Vietnam Embassies abroad

How much for a Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh?

Unread postby Ohlah » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 am

I would like to know what the cost is for a Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh. I would like to get it in Phnom Penh and travel to Chau Doc. The Top Questions on the right side of the forum only speak about Visas on arrival.
Thanks in Advance
Ohlah

Re: How much for a Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh?

Unread postby Fabio » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:41 am

It takes about $65-70 to get a Vietnam visa in PHN. Yes, you can not get visa on arrival as traveling through land border
Fabio

Unread postby Francey » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 am

Obtaining a Vietnam visa while in Cambodia?
Can this be done? We are not sure of our plans yet and they may change but if we are in Cambodia and decide to go to Vietnam overland can we get a visa while in Cambodia?
Thanks
Francey

Unread postby Iloboha » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 am

Francey wrote:Obtaining a Vietnam visa while in Cambodia?
Can this be done? We are not sure of our plans yet and they may change but if we are in Cambodia and decide to go to Vietnam overland can we get a visa while in Cambodia?
Thanks

Yes, you can do that in PHN, it costs about $65-70
Iloboha

Re: How to get Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh?

Unread postby Bulgarul » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:03 am

hello, here's another neophyte's visa question...
my friend and i want to get our visas to vietnam in phnom penh and would like to take a brief trip to sihanoukville while we wait for the paperwork to be processed. does anyone know if we'll have to leave our passports at the embassy? if we do have to leave our passports is it smart to travel around without them or does it make better sense to just hang around the city until we receive our visas?
thanks so much for your help.
Bulgarul

Re: How to get Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh?

Unread postby Barba » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 am

Bulgarul wrote:hello, here's another neophyte's visa question...
my friend and i want to get our visas to vietnam in phnom penh and would like to take a brief trip to sihanoukville while we wait for the paperwork to be processed. does anyone know if we'll have to leave our passports at the embassy? if we do have to leave our passports is it smart to travel around without them or does it make better sense to just hang around the city until we receive our visas?
thanks so much for your help.

Yes, you have to leave your pp there, to save time you should ask for same day service
Barba

Unread postby Cocley » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi all
After researching many previous postings, i sent an email to 5 Oceans Travel Co in Phnom Penh to check pricing rather than pay $65 at the Embassy. Sadly they too have quoted $60 for the visa after reading previous post that it was around $42-$45. I checked the price with them again and the reply was that the fee has recently gone up. Can anyone clarify that this is fact? If not, does anyone have any recent information on where they obtained their visa from other than the Embassy for around that old pricing?
Many thanks
Cocley

Unread postby Iloboha » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Yes the price for Vietnam visa increase since early 2013
Iloboha

Unread postby Ergetty » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:38 am

Hi, we have had some excellent holiday advice...just one final please!
Can anyone, definatively, confirm how easy it is to buy a visa for Vietnam in Phnom Penh? We want to take a bus from PP and cross over to Vietnam-travelling onto Hoi Chi Minh City: we will be in PP from 5th-8th February-this means Saturday-Tuesday and have, therefore, only 1 day (being Monday 7th) to arrange the visa. As we already have hotels and flights to Phu Quoc booked and paid, we are very worried incase we cannot get this done in 1 day-especially as it is so close after Chinese New Year (incase the embassy is closed). Can anyone help us please-otherwise we have to purchase our visas in the UK-which for 3 people is considerably dearer!!.
Ergetty

Unread postby Fabio » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:40 am

Ergetty wrote:Hi, we have had some excellent holiday advice...just one final please!
Can anyone, definatively, confirm how easy it is to buy a visa for Vietnam in Phnom Penh? We want to take a bus from PP and cross over to Vietnam-travelling onto Hoi Chi Minh City: we will be in PP from 5th-8th February-this means Saturday-Tuesday and have, therefore, only 1 day (being Monday 7th) to arrange the visa. As we already have hotels and flights to Phu Quoc booked and paid, we are very worried incase we cannot get this done in 1 day-especially as it is so close after Chinese New Year (incase the embassy is closed). Can anyone help us please-otherwise we have to purchase our visas in the UK-which for 3 people is considerably dearer!!.

You should ask any travel agent in PP for help. They can help you with same day service.
Fabio

Unread postby Igor » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Just need to get a 3mth Vietnamese visa in PP next week.
Has anyone done this recently and how long did it take?
Thanks for any info.
Igor

Return to Vietnam visa at Embassies