Vietnam Visa Exemption
Travelers from countries below can enter Vietnam freely with some
- ASEAN countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines.
- North Asia countries: Japan, Korea.
- North Europe countries: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden.
- Other Europe countries: Belarus, France, Germany, Kyrgyzstan, Italy, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom.
- South America countries: Chile.
If you are not in the list above, you need to APPLY FOR VIETNAM VISA
* Single entry (enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only);
* The gap between two visa-free entries is over 30 days;
* Maximum length of stay varies (from 15 to 30 days), click the countries above to see detail;
* Passport with validity at least 6 months;
* Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
* Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
For ASEAN countries the conditions is more permissive, travelers do not need to wait 30 days between two visa-free entries.
You have to APPLY FOR VIETNAM VISA if you don't meet the above conditions.
Phu Quoc Island is a Special Economic Zone of Vietnam. Travelers can stay up to 30 days in the Island regardless where they are from. Travelers must depart by plane or cruise ship from other countries directly (or transit) to Phu Quoc and vice-versa.