Vietnam Embassy in The Kingdom of Netherlands
The Embassy of Socialist Republic of Vietnam to Netherlands
- Address: Nassauplein 12, 2585 EB The Hague - The Netherlands
- Phone: 3648917
- Fax: 3648656
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Monday to Friday excluding Vietnamese and Dutch holidays; 14h - 17h
There are two ways to get Vietnam visa from Netherlands:
1- Visa issued at Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands:
* Correctly fill in the visa form with all requirements.
* Settle the payment for the service. It is convenient to pay with credit card through secure payment gateway.
Right after receiving your visa application and payment, we will process your visa (depending on your requested processing time). Then we will send you the copy of Vietnam visa approval letter by e-mail after we get it from Vietnam immigration office. Copy of the same document will be transmitted to Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands, so that when you go to the Embassy, the officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa.
* Bring the approval letter to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands.
2- Visa issued on arrival (recommended):
In case you live far from the Embassy/Consulate or just do not want to deal with paperwork at the Embassy, you can opt to get visa on arrival, at Vietnam airport by selecting the place to get Vietnam visa when applying Vietnam visa online.
In this case a copy of the Vietnam visa approval letter will be transmitted to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports, so that when you arrives in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa (24/7 service).