Required Document for Vietnam Visa
It is very simple to apply Vietnam visa with our visa service, no passport sent-off. All required information is in the first page of your passport. Check our service fee and apply Vietnam visa online
To get Vietnam visa stamped on passport you need to bring:
- Passport (with validity at least 6 months from the date of arrival and has 2 blank pages for visa stamped)
- 2 passport–size photos (4 x 6 cm).
- Copy of approval letter that we sent to you.
- Stamping fee, you pay directly in cash at the Immigration desk at airport (for visa on arrival) or at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- For visa on arrival to save time at Vietnam airport, please download and fill-out in this form in advance. Photos and signatures are required.
- Photographs must be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs. Vietnam travel