How long to get a 3month Vietnamese visa?

Information about Vietnam visa types, tourist, business visa, ...

How long to get a 3month Vietnamese visa?

Unread postby Rulle » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 am

Just need to get a 3mth Vietnamese visa in PP next week.
Has anyone done this recently and how long did it take?
Rulle

Re: How long to get a 3month Vietnamese visa?

Unread postby Cadric » Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 am

I heard there is 1 day service for Vietnam visa in Phnom Penh. Some travelers said do it through travel agent is quicker and cheaper than do it your self.
Cadric

Unread postby Chirchy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:41 am

Hi e-visa team, I would like to ask about the Vietnam 3 month visa via online. Beside the 22$ i guess i have to pay some money on arrival in Vietnam. Can u please point out which additional coast i have to pay beside the 22$. I need to know the total price for my travel calculation. If i apply for u guys from tmr on csn my visa be ready before 18.10 10am ?? Best regards Manuel
Chirchy

Unread postby Denios » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:43 am

Chirchy wrote:Hi e-visa team, I would like to ask about the Vietnam 3 month visa via online. Beside the 22$ i guess i have to pay some money on arrival in Vietnam. Can u please point out which additional coast i have to pay beside the 22$. I need to know the total price for my travel calculation. If i apply for u guys from tmr on csn my visa be ready before 18.10 10am ?? Best regards Manuel

Hi Manuel,
Thanks for your interest in our visa service.
Yes, you have to pay 2 times:
1- Visa service fee: pay in advance to Tuan Linh Travel to get visa approval letter. Price for our service depends on nationalities, type of visa, processing time, number of applicants in group. Normally it cost US$17 for 1 month, single entry visa for 1 traveler
2- Stamping fee (to State budget): The fee is paid in cash directly to Immigration desk at Vietnam airport
- Stamping fee for visa on arrival (visa stamped at Vietnam airports):
* US$45 for single entry visa less than 6 months;
* US$65 for multiple entries visa less than 29 days.
* US$95 for multiple entries visa 1 month and 3 months.
For processing time you can see directly in our website, just select the time you need to get your visa approval letter (processing time), you will see description and price for that service.
See price for type of visa, processing time and apply online at: https://www.vietnam-visa-service.com/information/Apply-Vietnam-visa-online.asp
Denios

Return to Vietnam visa types