Vietnam visa single entry into multiple entries visa

Information about Vietnam visa types, tourist, business visa, ...

Vietnam visa single entry into multiple entries visa

Unread postby Bobby » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 am

Hi everyone,
My cousin (US citizen) just came visit me here in Vietnam. However, we have just realized that she has a trip to the Philippines and then back to Vietnam, but her Vietnam visa is a single entry one, which means she cannot enter Vietnam after leaving for the Philippines. Does anyone know what we can do now? Any suggestion for a reliable travel agent in Vietnam that can take care of this within 7 days?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Bobby

Re: Vietnam visa single entry into multiple entries visa

Unread postby Cadric » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 am

In your case, you have to apply for another visa as the first one is invalid after leaving Vietnam. Go to http://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/Vietnam/v ... cation.htm and apply online. It takes only 3 working days to get visa approval letter then bring the letter to get Vietnam visa on arrival.
Cadric

Unread postby Unnytra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi
If I get a single entry visa and then want to leave and return, can I get the visa changed to multiple entry in Vietnam? Or, how do I get a multiple entry visa on arrival to begin with?
Unnytra

Unread postby Karic » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Unnytra wrote:Hi
If I get a single entry visa and then want to leave and return, can I get the visa changed to multiple entry in Vietnam? Or, how do I get a multiple entry visa on arrival to begin with?

If you get a single entry visa and then want to leave and return again you have to get an other visa. Once visa issue you can not changed to multiple entries. To get multiple entries visa you should select that visa when you apply Vietnam visa, see at: http://www.vietnam-visa-service.com
Karic

Return to Vietnam visa types