How Vietnam Visa Service Work?With our fast and efficient online application process, getting a Vietnam visa is easier than ever. You can save time and money and take care of one of the most important parts of the planning process in a few simple steps:
• Make sure you have all the appropriate information available with you, such as your passport and the dates you plan on travelling, as well as contact info and where you will be staying while in the country.
• Using a secure internet connection, navigate to our site and fill in the correct information. Please note that you are responsible for the information you submit and that it cannot be changed after the processing is underway.
• Request the appropriate processing time you require for your visa.
• After completing the application, you will then be prompted for your payment. You can conveniently do this with credit card.
• Wait for your visa application to process. After it is processed, we will send you a copy of the approval letter via email after it is received from Vietnamese immigration. Another copy will be sent to the appropriate Vietnam embassy, consulate, or immigration point at international airports in Vietnam.
• Once you receive your approval letter, bring it with you en route to present to the authorities before you board the plane for Vietnam.
• Upon arrival in one of Vietnam’s international airports or embassy/consulate, your visa will be ready for pick up from the authorities. Please note that your selected pick up point cannot be changed once you have submitted your application. If you wish to change your destination, you must begin a new application. The main airports in Vietnam are: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
• Vietnam’s time zone follows GMT+7 hours.
• Working hours and days for the Vietnam State Office is Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:30.
• If you require additional assistance from our office, we are available from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 to 17:00 on weekdays and from 08:00 to 12:00 on Saturdays.
• January 1: New Year's Celebrations
• February 14 to 21: Traditional Lunar New Year’s Festival (Tet Holiday)
• April 25: Ancestor Worship Anniversary
• April 30: Saigon Liberation Day
• May 1: International Labour Day
• September 2: National Day of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Holidays which fall on weekend are extended into the first days of the following week.